Jobs at:SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2021
Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: School Accountant (SOS Technical School Kagugu)
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract for four (4) months
Working location: SOS CV Kigali/ Kagugu
Supervisor: School Principal
Responsible to: School Principal
Deadline: 27th April 2021
The School Accountant reports to the School Principal of Technical School Kagugu and receives technical supervision from the Head of Finance. His/her major responsibility is to ensure the proper management of funds at the school level. .
• School Principal of SOS Technical School Kagugu
• Kigali Head of Location
• SOS Children’s Villages Head of Finance
• External and internal partners
• Supervises the Accounts Department
• Coordinates Annual Budget Preparation Process and Finance transfers.
• Enhances Internal Control in all Programmes/Projects
• Performs Detailed Accounting Tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in Finance.
• At least five years of relevant work experience with a not-for-profit organization
• Analytical thinking
• Sound judgment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with various administrative and program levels in the organization.
• Strong organizational and research skills with a thorough understanding of finance and accounting principles, procedures, and techniques.
Note: This job description outlines only the general scope of activity and the basic tasks and responsibilities associated with his/her position. It may be supplemented with a more detailed definition of tasks, responsibilities, and work-plan and is subject to change at the discretion of the direct superior.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, please send your detailed application (including application letter, CV, copies of education qualification, and 3 traceable professional referees) and an employment application form well filled in. (Available at the National Office).
NB: The applications from qualified women are strongly encouraged
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted not later than 27th April 2021 at the latest by 17h00 hours Kigali time to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.