Secretary in Central Secretariat
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
National Industrial Research And Development Agency (NIRDA)
• Manage Director General’s calendar, appointments and prepare all travel plans and itineraries.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for the Director General, for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare outgoing correspondence, respond and send acknowledgments to all incoming correspondences addressed to the DG’s office.
• Ensure proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the Director General
• Communicate directly on behalf of the DG with NIRDA staff and senior management.
• Prioritize, undertake background review and handle all incoming issues addressed to the DG from internal NIRDA departments and external stakeholders.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director General.
• Manage the equipment and material put at the disposal of the Office of the Director General
• Build relationships (both internally and externally), handle matters expeditiously and follow up on all projects in which the DG’s office is involved.
• To perform any other duties assigned by the Director General
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies
Advanced Diploma in Office Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Bachelor's Degree in Management
Bachelor's Degree in Office Management
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Resource management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Knowledge of office management
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.