Jobs at:COGEBANQUE PLC
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Grade: Principal Senior Officer
Responsible for the reconciliation of internal accounts, preparation of financial statements, and other regulatory reports. The staff will also be actively involved in the coordination of audit activities working in hand with external auditors as well as internal auditors. .
• Reconciliation of different suspense accounts which includes other assets and liabilities.
• Reconciliation of receivables and payables accounts
• Participate in the reconciliation of master card and visa-related transactions.
• Follow up with the E-banking and business departments/units to timely complete the reconciliation of ATM transactions.
• Reconciliation of inter-branch accounts.
• Reconciliation of any other internal accounts.
• Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements
• Preparation of quarterly financial statements (Statements of; financial position, Comprehensive Income, Cash flow and Changes in Equity)
• Participate in the preparation of some regulatory reports like Capital Adequacy ratio, Deposit Guarantee fund, Liquidity coverage ratio etc.
• Participate in the accounting treatment of different business projects, new products.
• Prepare the quarterly and annual audit reports for auditor’s review and approval
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field
• Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA, CIMA
• 2 years’ experience in a finance role in a regulated financial institution.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If the position described below speaks to you, send us your application (application and CV) via email at email@example.com by or before 27th July 2020 marking the subject as “The Job You Are Applying For”. i.e. “Senior Accountant.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.