Jobs at:ExCraft Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export and import field in Egypt and Rwanda. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors. ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export and import high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world. We work within diverse cultures and business environments while remaining sensitive to global business norms. Our expertise spans market analysis, price strategy, sales and distribution, deal-making and account management., ExCraft has been successfully assessed & conforms with the following standard ISO 9001:2015 in exporting FMCG products. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving the containers with the company warehouse accountant.
• Inventorying the warehouse to check the real stock.
• Following up on the collection cycle.
• Controlling the treasury transactions.
• Following up on all bank accounts transactions.
• Entering all transactions on Tally System.
• Following up on all transactions with the accounting office.
• Creating financial reports and presenting the accounting department in Rwanda in front of the headquarters.
• Creating the required accounting reports.
• Auditing all accounting files.
• Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
• Responsible for all tax issues, forms, and reports.
• Assisting in financial closing statements by the end of the year.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• 2 - 4 years of related experience.
• The advanced financial study is preferred.
• ERP System experience is preferred.
• Excellent English written & spoken.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Preparing a CPA is preferable.
• Data Analysis
• Attendance: (Zero lateness and absence without permission).
• Accounting Reports (Editing Accounting reports with required quality and time).
• Accounting Team Efficiency: (Percentage of achieving accounting team their KPIs).
• Tasks Quality (Zero mistakes in his accounting tasks).
• Files System: (Organizing AR accounting files).
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2-4 years
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.