Senior Advisor, Marketing Development
Jobs at:World Vision International
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose Of The Position:
• Strengthening and Optimising Our Revenue Base strategic initiative is one of nine initiatives in this second phase of Our Promise, entitled Going Further. It works alongside three of the other strategic initiatives which together respond to our strategic imperative – Deliver high quality, sustainable funding to the field.
• The goal of this initiative is to pick up the pace of achieving the Our Promise private revenue mix by deepening fundraising capabilities in high potential markets and aligning fundraising investment globally with opportunity and return across markets.
• This role will have a significant impact on leading the design and implementation of multi-year investment plans with high potential markets with capability/scale limitations.
• The objectives of the investment are to validate and learn World Vision’s investment approach in market growth and capture private revenue potential at high Return on Investment (ROI).
• This role will be responsible for deepening their marketing and fundraising capabilities in-market and integrating marketing best practices to accelerate their private revenue growth.
• Working with Marketing leaders, the role will be accountable for leading the development and implementation of the investment plan that delivers high ROI and deepen marketing capabilities of the selected high potential offices. .
• In partnership with Marketing Lead of the selected markets co-develop a multi-year investment plan that builds local marketing capacities and, above all, capture high ROI private revenue potential to increase private revenue mix.
• Co-execute the plan to fill gaps with Marketing Leads of the selected markets to ensure best practices are scaled with the adequate level of investment. Agree on key milestones and key success metrics.
• Ensure the capacity needs of the fundraising offices are central to the co-development and co-implementation of investment plans to achieve the primary investment objectives— 1) validate and learn from our approach to invest in market growth, to be applied in additional high potential markets in the future and 2) capture private revenue potential in these markets at strong ROI.
• Motivate and inspire others, from team members to executive level, by communicating the goals of the Strategic Initiative through the successful execution of the investment plan.
Knowldge, Skills & Abilities:
• 8-10 years in Marketing or fundraising functional areas, including 3 years in Marketing leadership roles of digital marketing or lead generation.
• Extensive experience leading teams to develop and deliver best in class fundraising practices.
• Experience working with marketing, brand and product managers to drive marketing strategy, vision, execution and results to achieve business objectives.
• Experience collaborating with fundraising Subject Matter Experts to support the implementation of investment plans that consistently meet budget/time expectations.
• Exceptional relationship and influencing skills, able to win the confidence of a broad range of different stakeholders including leaders from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds, and developing high-performing virtual global teams.
• Significant experience leading change in a complex environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Full proficiency in English.
• A marketing expert with skills across the range of marketing products and channels, especially in emerging markets.
• Experience in media buy, channel optimisation, market intelligence, CRM, segmentation, and marketing automation to drive engagement.
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 20% of the time (when Covid 19 restrictions are lifted).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.