Senior Housing Finance Advisor
Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Rwanda Housing Finance Project (RHFP) a US$150million five-year project, aims to expand access to housing finance to households and to support capital market development in Rwanda. To address structural challenges in the Rwandan housing finance market, the project helps develop the financial system’s institutional framework and build capacity to facilitate financial intermediation beyond the banking sector. The project is operating within three components: (1): Provision of Long-term Finance to Expand Housing Finance (US$117 million equivalent), and (2): Technical Assistance and Implementation Support (US$3 million equivalent) and (2): Provision of infrastructure subsidy to affordable housing projects (US$30 million equivalent) .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
The shortlisting criteria are:
• A Master’s Degree in finance, business administration, economics, project management, or other related fields from a recognized University/Institution.
• Qualification in Housing Finance gives an added advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in managing housing finance projects in developing countries or developing strategic housing finance projects of a similar scale financed by the World Bank or other International Developing Partners.
• Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in project and program management in housing finance.
• Experience of underwriting in financial sector.
• Demonstrated experience in carrying out multi-stakeholder consultations, engagement and management.
• Evidence of at least one successfully implemented new product roll out in housing finance area.
• Capability of demonstrating multidisciplinary approach of housing finance project management.
• Experience in designing and delivering large scale capacity building programs for Financial Institutions.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
The Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) now invites individual consultant (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here From 15th February 2021, all Interested Consultants are invited to collect from BRD website (www.brd.rw/procurement/template.docx) the full Terms of Reference for this assignment and address their expression of interest with detailed CV showing how the bidder meet the requirement. Further clarification can be requested through the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , copying email@example.com during office hours (8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Local time). The expression of interest should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Development Bank of Rwanda on the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org and copying to the email@example.com not later than Tuesday, 2nd March 2021 at 5:00pm Kigali time.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.