Talent Acquisition Executive
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 600+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd focuses on our growing customer base across Africa. We are committed to give our best to Deriv traders in the African continent.
Join us. Grow with us.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a deep understanding of the company hiring needs, you will build a pipeline of competent local talent to fill the required roles. Being experienced in using multiple selection methodologies, you will assess candidates’ cultural fit while determining if they meet the role requirements. You’ll also participate in career events and build a rapport with potential hires.
What you’ll do
• Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites.
• Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process.
• Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
• Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
• Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
• A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications
• Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
• Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
• Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries
• Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Cooperative work environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link: https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000003910120/Talent-Acquisition-Executive?source=jobinrwanda not later than the 21st October 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.