5 Registry assistant
Jobs at:Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key roles (responsibilities
• Plan and manage agenda of Director of Department.
• Ensure cleanliness Of Director of Department.
• Receive and orient visitors at office of Director of Department/head of unit.
• Receive, register, orient and follow-up correspondences coming to the office of department and ensure their proper management.
• Register, distribute and follow-up on correspondences going out of the office of Director of Department.
• Ensure proper and systematic filling of correspondences and other documents at the office of Director of Department/head of unit for future reference.
• Taking minutes of departmental meetings and ensure their systematic and proper dissemination and filling.
• Support Director of Department/head of unit to follow-up of implementation of actions captured in minutes of departmental/unit meetings and report to Director of Department/Head of unit on progress.
• Provide secretarial services to the office of the Director of Department/head of unit.
• Prepare and/ or receive brief for the Director of Department/head of unit.
• Process and follow-up on travel requirements for the Director of Department/head of unit.
• Plan, budget, manage and report on furniture, equipment's and logistics at the office of the Director of Department/head of unit.
• At least a bachelor's degree in library and information sciences, secretarial studies, social sciences, public administration, management, business administration or any other closely related field.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• A duly signed application letter addressed to the Managing Director of Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL).
• Updated detailed curriculum vitae.
• Copies of both academic and professional certificates.
• Proof of related experience/valid work certificates.
• Names and addresses of at least three (3) referees.
• Copy of Identity Card.
The above required documents should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than .3..d... / ..O.S.. /2023 latest 05:00 P.M.
I. Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience/work certificates attached to your job application letter to support the relevant experience indicated in the applicant's CVs among other documents highlighted above is a MUST for pre-selection.
2. Your job application and its attachments MUST be scanned as ONE single pdf document for easy download & analysis of applications.
3. ONLY online applications will be received on the above-mentioned email. No hardcopy applications will be received.
4. REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our company Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.