Republic of Rwanda Ministry of Defence Office of the Permanent Secretary
P.O Box 23 KIGALI
PUBLIC NOTICE N°:
Pursuant to the Law no 50/2008 of 09/09/208 determining the procedures for the disposal of state private assets, the Ministry of Defence informs the public that there shall be a public auction of different types of old motor vehicles, spares parts, old and brand new tires.
2. Visiting of the motor vehicles and other assets to be auctioned is scheduled from 07-21 November 2023 during working hours from 09h00 to 17h00 at Kanombe Barracks.
3. The auction shall take place at Kanombe Barracks from 22-24 November 2023.
4. The successful bidder shall have to pay 30% of the auction price immediately. The remaining balance of 70% shall be paid within 48 hours of the auction. In case the remaining balance is not paid as specified, the bid shall lapse and the bidder shall forfeit the amount paid.
5. Any information regarding the auction may be obtained by any interested person from MoD's Patrimony Office P.O BOX 23 Kigali- Rwanda; Tel; +250 788 307 811, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time during the working hours.
Done at Kigali, on 06 November 2023.
BY AUTHORITY DEL
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Lt Col Pari
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.