Head, Credit Risk Management
Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head, Credit Risk Management
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is supporting in recruitment of an Head, Credit Risk Management Onbehalf of our client
Purpose of position (role):
To manage overall credit risk profile and quality of the Bank by ensuring compliance with the approved Credit Risk Management policies and procedures.
What you will do :
• Implement credit strategies/policies aligned to the bank’s overall risk acceptance criteria
• Establish appropriate framework for the management of credit portfolio to ensure that the Bank’s credit loss is maintained at minimum levels.
• Monitor/review/analyze to ensure compliance with management’s guidelines on global credit position vis-à-vis various market segments, raise issues and make appropriate recommendations
• Authorize/approve facility applications as required after obtaining requisite approval authority when required
• Establish appropriate credit administration framework to ensure proper administration of credit exposures and creation of credit risks to minimize risk of loss.
• Ensure consistent collateral cover to secure Bank’s position
• Devise strategies for ensuring credit portfolio is maintained
• Establish responsive framework and strategies to ensure timely identification and management of credit delinquencies.
• Provides visionary leadership and direction for the team and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their objectives
• Perform other functions as assigned by the Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
• Any other duties as may be assigned/deemed necessary
You will be a good fit if you have :
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
• Formal Training of Banking Law/Regulations
• Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in Credit Risk Management within the Financial Services Industry, of which at least 5 must have been in the Banking Sector and 3 years must have been at a senior management level
• Credit Products Knowledge
• Credit Analysis and Appraisal
• Loans administration / account management
• Credit Workout/Restructuring
• Financial analysis / interpretation
• Facility Structuring
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.