Revenue Assurance Assistant Manager
Jobs at:Equity Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revenue Assurance Assistant Manager
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa
socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong
footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda; DRC and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 8 million customers -
the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Revenue assurance assistant manager will be assisting Head of finance in implementing a fully functional revenue assurance
function in the bank under finance department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Conduct monthly interest income analysis.
• Conduct monthly interest expense analysis.
• Review all fees and commission reports prepared by the branches and head office.
• Compile all the revenue leakage reports and communicate the same to relevant departments and branches.
• Follow up on closure of all the issues raised.
• Fast track on total revenue leakage and recoveries done give an update monthly.
• Prepare a weekly MD’S briefing.
• Prepare a monthly CORC report.
• Liaise with operations on need basis on process changes to help in curbing revenue leakages.
• Drive cost reduction, especially direct or product related costs to drive product, channel and segment profitability.
• Assist in ensuring that Revenue Assurance buildup a robust revenue assurance system.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial information used in analysis.
• Ensure consistency of information across all information sources.
• Obtaining required information from the vast array of systems in the bank.
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Attributes
• A degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce and intermediate IT or related field.
• A master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in banking.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other visualization tools such as PowerBI.
• Having Knowledge in Structured QueryLanguage (SQL), Oracle systems and database, Oracle analysis and PowerBI would be an added advantage.
• Good Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices.
• Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Commercial awareness of the bank and the industry.
• Sound judgment.
• Adaptable to change.
• Driven to achieve results.
• Action planning, and prioritization skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job opportunity you are applying for to the email
address below by 26th September 2022. Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates,
testimonials, and daytime telephone contact and email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: email@example.com
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and
what they bring to the workplace.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.