SSA Office & Customer Care Officer
Jobs at:Griffith Foods
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Position
Be the first point of contact for external & internal customers and professionally represent Griffith Foods. All visitors & customers to feel welcomed in a warm, friendly, and professional manner ensuring that their requests and/or questions are handled directly and correctly.
Provide administrative support to other areas of the business in an administrative capacity, providing support where appropriate. Ensure service is provided during office hours.
Be a key company interface for the customer in many areas including pricing, order processing, coordinating orders, forecasting, CRM support, sample requests monitoring stocks and service levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Act as an ambassador for the Griffith brand as the first point of contact for employees, customers and suppliers and any visitors.
• Ensure correct (safety) procedures are being followed whenever third-party members are entering and leaving the premises.
• Handle incoming calls professionally and timely and transferring callers to the appropriate GF contact person.
• Prepare all outgoing posts including UPS and any other courier service requested for parcels
• Order catering and refreshments for visitors on request, when appropriate
• Ensure visitor coffee/refreshments are replenished and served to visitors
• Ensure taxi arrangements are made and communicated in a timely manner
• Place orders as requested for stationery and printer cartridges and manage stocks.
• Ensure timely replenishment of office equipment and consumables
• Maintain a clean and tidy reception area at all times
• Comply with health and safety policy
• Support with administrative duties as requested and appropriate
• Enter and maintain accurate customer information in ERP, amend/cancel orders as required
• Responsible for keeping customer information up to date at all times.
• Ensure labels are set up correctly
• Request Health Certificates as required
• Follow all procedures relating to inventory control to ensure we manage stock appropriately
• Register customer complaints and control all goods returned from customers ensuring all actions are taken to customer satisfaction
• Ensure that products are launched in line with customer expectations and that any issues are highlighted in advance.
• Price queries & requests & update the price book regularly
• Understand customer requirements and activity and monitor forecast accuracy
• Customers visits as required to meet key contacts
• Understand Customer and market expectations and referencing this against Griffith's capabilities.
• Send out the original invoices to customers by adding the necessary documents and stamps.
• Proactively and visibly supports the Health and Safety standards, rules, and regulations of the organisation.
High School Education level in Marketing/ Communication or Social Sciences
3 to 5 years experience in a similar diversified supporting role - preferably in an international environment
Proficient in English & French is essential and good knowledge of Kinyarwanda.
Skills & Capabilities
1. Good working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Microsoft Teams
2. Creative and analytical thinker
3. B category driving licence (preferred)
4. Commercial awareness
5. Good time management
6. Good degree of self-motivation
7. Good communication skills
• An open-end contract with Griffith Foods Ltd
• A varied job in an international family businessin full expansion.
• An open, welcoming culturewith a strong focus on teamwork and mutual respect
• An organization where your feedback is important to us
• A competitive remuneration package
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.