10 Financial Auditor - Assistant Auditors
Jobs at:Office of The Auditor General of State Finances
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 17 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
a) Job Summary
The Assistant Auditor is responsible for the completion of the allocated work within the budgeted time according to the required OAG quality standards - OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines.
b) Job responsibilities
The scope of work of the Assistant Auditor will include but not limited to the following:
• Ensuring completion of allocated work within the budgeted time according to the required OAG quality standards (OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines) Seeking clarification on instructions given and informs the Team Leader/Director or Manager/Assistant Auditor General of progress against agreed deadlines and output Ensuring proper documentation, filing and referencing of work done in accordance with the audit manual and other guidelines
• Properly concluding on work done, preparing and submitting to the Team Leader clear, concise and properly supported audit queries for exceptions identified and ensuring that all review notes are addressed.
c) Job Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Upper Second Class Degree or above); or having bachelor's degree (Upper Second Class Degree or above) in any other field with at least intermediate level of accounting professional qualification (CPA or ACCA) certificate;
• At least three (3) years of proven working experience High level of integrity;
• Being innovative and results-oriented:
• Being a good team player;
• Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations;
• Ability to deliver accurate results on time and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks:
• Being not more than 35 years of age:
• Being Rwandan citizen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application letters in English language to the Office of the Auditor General of State Finances along with an updated CV, the relevant academic degree, work certificate and a copy of National Identity Card, on https://recruitment.oag.gov.rw/ not later than 17th of August 2023 at 5:00 P.m.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.