15 Tax Officer
Jobs at:Rwanda Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
15 Tax Officer
Under the supervision of a Tax Audit Team Leader, a Tax Officer performs office and field audits of
selected taxpayers accounts and provide information to taxpayers to facilitate compliance.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Performs office audits of tax accounts of individual and simple (individual, non-individual)
• Obtaining cases assigned from tax system;
• Obtaining taxpayers account details from tax systems;
• Obtaining all relevant documents from filling room;
• Reviewing account detail and analyzing compliance to the tax legislation;
• Contracting taxpayers by phone or letter to obtain additional information;
• Instructing notices reassessment;
• Recording audit cases steps in tax systems;
• Producing audit report for audit supervision.
2. Provides information to taxpayers to promote good public relations and improve
understanding of tax laws, regulations and procedures by:
• Explaining tax tables and methods of computation;
• Providing instructions on the use of forms;
• Assisting in the interpretation of tax laws Qualifications, Skills and competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Management specialized in Finance and
• Possession of level 11 professional qualification in ACCA, CPA will be an added
• Ability to interpret and apply financial rules and regulations;
• Ability to follow specific procedures;
• Ability to maintain accurate records;
• Ability to make mathematical calculations;
• Excellent command of written and verbal Kinyarwanda, English or French, good analytical
• skills and ability to write reports with no mistakes.
• Strong ability to organize and prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and targets;
• Computer literacy in word excel and FMIS;
• Ability to work as team member.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should download the “Job Application Form” from the RRA website:
A job application letter addressed to Commissioner General, a well-filled RRA Job Application Form,
the Curriculum Vitae, a copy of the National Identity Card and a copy of the Degree as per required
qualifications should be sent to email@example.com in PDF format and organized in one file not
later than 10/11/2022.
Done at Kigali on 02/11/2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.