Jobs at:Goodman International(R) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29th November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 25, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GOODMAN INTERNATIONAL (R) LTD a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kigali – Rwanda, dealing in the Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines. The company is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to fill the following vacancy:-
Accountant 2 POST (S) .
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Posting of Receipts and Cheque payment Vouchers in the accounting System.
• Monthly Debtors reconciliation and verifying that customer payments are properly allocated against the correct invoices.
• Prepare a Monthly Debtors list and Coordinate the debt Collection procedure.
• Carry out Bank and Cash reconciliations.
• Preparation of Cash and Cheques collected for Banking.
• Reporting; Monthly Sales analysis report per region and Medical Representatives expense report
• Monthly Stocktaking.
• Follow up on unpaid cheques with customers to ensure that they are cleared.
• Invoicing of upcountry sales for every trip made by the representatives.
• Preparation of upcountry sales list for Goods in Transit –Insurance before the Sales Representatives leave for upcountry trips.
• Upcountry trips; Follow up on confirmation as per the Itineraries and prepare allowances for approval.
• Audit collections by sales Representatives through field visits from time to time.
• Must be a quick learner, with good organizational skills, communication skills, Analytical skills, and a high level of integrity.
• Proficiency in Excel and a history of usage of accounting systems/software
• Good understanding of Generally Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Should be Familiar with Sales and Finance related reports and designs.
• Should possess skills in Stock management and Debt Collection.
• Should be below 35 years of age
• Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration with accounts major, or a related course.
• Minimum Two Years of experience is an added advantage.
• Experience in using TALLY software is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Accounting and Finance
Job Experience Requirements: Two Years
Job application procedure
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The General Manager
Goodman International (R) Ltd.
Either Hard Copies delivered directly to the company offices or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Sending us; Cover letter, C.V, University Degree, Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo, Experience Certificates, Driving License and ID.
Deadline for submission is 29th November 2019
(Only Successful Candidates will be contacted)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.