Jobs at:VERENA Industry Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
04th December 2019
Date Posted: Monday, November 25, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
VERENAINDUSTRY LTD, a private company operating its businesses in Rwanda, seeks to recruit highly qualified, self- motivated and hardworking professionals for the job position described below.
Available position: Accountant
Number of Position: 2 (Two)
Report to: Managing Director .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides financial information to the Managing Director and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports as requested by the Managing Director.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports as requested.
• Analyzing all financial transactions by analyzing documents.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Making sure all company taxes and other payment obligations are met on time, to avoid the penalties issues for the company.
• Ensuring the monthly bank reconciliation are done on time
• Ensuring the monthly financial report is done and submits before the 5th for the next month.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensuring the inventory management for the company are done
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Have a distinction with 70% and above
• Reporting skills
• Experience in Quick book accounting software
• Deadline- oriented
• Time management
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent English and Kinyarwanda comprehension and communication skills, both written and verbal: addition French would be an advantage.
• Having completed a CPA Program is an advantage.
• Proven experience of 2 years and above works as an accountant.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting especially from the University of Rwanda, and the University of Adventiste of Central Africa (MUDENDE).
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their updated CV in Pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline on 04 December 2019 at 5 pm, the selected candidates will be informed on their Mobile phone one by one.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.