Jobs at:JALI S.C PLC (JSC)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 31 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
• Provide quality customer service to all JALI S.C PLC customers/clients;
• To receive cash from the principal cashier/BM for cash transactions;
• To serve and receive cash from JALI S.C PLC customers (deposits and withdrawals);
• To reconcile cash received and cash disbursed and balance the day’s transaction amounts;
• Preparation of supporting documentation for all cash transactions;
• Any other duties allocated by the Management/ immediate supervisor within area of responsibility.
Qualifications And Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university and minimum
• 2 years’ experience
• Cashier, 25-30 years
Note: Having knowledge in Ad banking software is an added value
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified candidates can submit a cover letter, a resume (C.V) with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable referees, with their telephone and email contacts, attach copies of academic papers- Degrees, relevant professional trainings/certification and send them to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please merge all application papers in one single word or PDF format document and put your name followed by the Position applied for, in the subject matter line.
• The closing date for receiving applications this position is on 31th October 2023 at 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the exam.
• Augustin MUTABAZI
• Managing Director JALI S.C PLC
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.