Jobs at:Financial Safety Company Ltd (FISA)
Deadline of this Job:
14th November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FINANCIAL SAFETY COMPANY Ltd. (FISA Co Ltd), is a microfinance institution with headquarters in RUBAVU and wants to recruit qualified and competent agents for the following position:
CASHERS (2) .
• To ensure a good reception to the customers;
• Disburse and cash the sums of money justified by a piece of accounting in good standing on the accounts of the customers;
• Keep cash books up-to-date
• Providing custody of the institution
• Provide daily to the Caisse Principal, the situation of cash available;
• To stock up in a timely manner and to justify the cash available from Caisse Principal;
• Keep the classification of all supporting documents;
• Make the daily closure of the crate every day of work;
• Comply with liquidity management security measures;
• Participate in training and other meetings organized by FISA Co Ltd;
• Answering other useful inquiries at the request of his superiors
• To be of Rwandan nationality;
• Be at least 25 years old and 45 years old at the most;
• Have a degree in Humanities (A2) in Accounting, Economics or other related fields;
• Having at least 2 years of experience in a financial institution would be an asset,
• Mastering the computer tool (Microsoft Excel and MS Word), knowledge of an accounting software is an asset;
• To have a perfect command of Kinyarwanda, English and / or French. Mastery of these two last languages would be an asset;
• Be conscientious;
• Be of good character and family and social reputation.
Job Education Requirements: degree in Humanities (A2) in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their closed envelope bid at FISA Co Ltd Headquarters in RUBAVU or at NYABUGOGO and KICUKIRO branches no later than Thursday November 14, 2019 at 16:00. The file will include:
Handwritten letter of application for employment addressed to the Managing Director of FISA Co Ltd
• Curriculum vitae
• Photocopy of diplomas and other certificates
• Photocopy of the identity card.
• Two signed letters of recommendation
Selected candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.