2 Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation(MINAFFET)
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
2 Internal Auditor
• Consult different units for collecting information regarding their annual activities;
• Prepare a risk based audit plan for the Headquarter and Embassies;
• Design the audit plan with clear timing;
• Ensure that the annual audit plan is approved by management of the institution and submitted to MINECOFIN.
• Conduct the review of financial statement;
• Review all payment done at the Headquarter and Embassies during the period under review for eg: Monthly, Quarterly;
• Provide findings to the units/Embassies under audit;
• Provide final reports to the cabinet of the Minister;
• Gives advice on the appropriateness of accounting records and financial reporting.
• Assess whether current controls are adequate to identify risk and provide assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of risk management practices;
o Help management to improve efficiency and to ensure that governance, risk management and internal control systems are operating efficiently and effectively.
• Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and internal controls;
• Safeguard objectivity and ensure he/she is not playing management role.
• Review management responses to internal audit reports;
• Prepare reports on the implementation for both internal and external auditor’s recommendations.
• Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the audit committee;
• Copy to the concerned chief Budget manager and to the office of Government Chief Internal Auditor (GCIA);
• Represent internal audit in committee meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance/ Economics/ Management with at least foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM
1 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.