2 Project Accountants
Jobs at:The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA known as ADEPR is religious-based Organization which has one mission with three main aspects: to preach the Gospel of Jesus-Christ and teach the Word of God according to the Holy Bible, to publish and distribute Christian literature and other books in compliance with the Law and to promote the social welfare with focus on health services, education and other social activities aiming at development. ADEPR conducts its activities on the whole territory of the Republic of Rwanda In order to implement to our missions, we are currently looking for an experienced and qualifying professional candidates in the following areas:
2 Project Accountants
Place of working
1. Rutsiro-Gakeri Parish
2. Cyabingo Parish
Summary of key responsibilities
• Accountant social worker oversees planning, procurement, and monitoring budget execution at FCP.
• He/she is responsible for proper funds management, financial bookkeeping, and timely reporting for the cffectiveness of the children and youth ministry.
• He/she reports to the Project Director Proper preparation and implementation of curriculum lessons
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Finance, Other related fields like ACCA, CPA,
Key technical skills and competences required:
• Knowledge to analyze financial information and produce reports,
• Deep understanding of financial accounts.
• Strong IT skills particularly in financial software Fast track,
• Planning and organizational budgeting skills.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and financial data reporting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
HOW TO APPLY:
Only interested candidates who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position and should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and motivation letter Pastor Recommendation) via the firstname.lastname@example.org and we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.