2 Savings and Credit Agent
Jobs at:Duterimbere Imf Plc
Deadline of this Job:
20th November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Savings and Credit Agent
NUMBER OF POSITIONS : 2
DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC is a microfinance institution approved by the National Bank of Rwanda. Its purpose is to provide financial and non-financial services for the social and economic development of the people of Rwanda, and in particular low-income but economically and potentially active women.
In the framework of providing fast and efficient services to its clients, DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC launches a call for tenders for the recruitment of Savings and Credit Agents.
Be in constant contact with the person in charge of the branch in his / her area, send him or her the relevant information (daily summary of requests received, credits granted, state of reimbursement, complaints received from clients);
Ensuring recovery "on time" of late normal credits;
Ensure the recovery of canceled credits;
Apply the internal control system for its activity;
Collaborate with all other Branch credit officers to build aggregate data and maintain a common overall vision;
Make a weekly schedule of customer follow-up visits to be centralized with the branch manager;
Respond to other questions useful to DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC at the request of his superiors. .
• Responsible for the development of the customer loan portfolio
• Responsible for the mobilization of deposits and savings
• Responsible for recruiting new clients
• Responsible for the expectation of quantitative and qualitative operational objectives
• Responsible for the quality of the loan portfolio.
GENERAL POST MISSIONS
• Promote the institution's range of products and services
• Promote and mobilize deposits and savings;
• Raise awareness and recruit new clients;
• Provide technical advice for the development of bankable projects to clients;
• Prospect customers in the catchment area and detect potential customers;
• Instruct credit files (at least 16 files per month with a significant amount);
• Make a good analysis of the credit files and respect the deadline for granting credit;
• Present the portfolio files to the Branch Credit Committee;
• Report daily and on a regular basis to his supervisor the results of client services and recovery;
• Developed business skills;
• Ability to analyze and synthesize;
• Aptitude for logical reasoning and the discipline of mathematics;
• Provisions for high mobility;
• Have more honesty and integrity;
• Mastery of computers.
SPECIFIC PROFILE REQUIRED
• To be of Rwandan nationality;
• Be at least 25 years old and at most 35 years old;
• Have at least a bachelor's degree in management, economics, finance, accounting or other related fields with at least 2 years of experience in the field of credit or portfolio management within the bank or microfinance institution;
Job Education Requirements: bachelor's degree in management
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Being ready to work anywhere in the country where DUTERIMBERE- IMF, PLC has branches and sub-branches;
THE DOSSIERS TO BE PRESENTED:
• Letter of Application to the Chief Executive Officer of DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC;
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
• Photocopy of the diploma & training certificates;
• Certificate of services rendered;
• Three reference persons identifiable with their letters of recommendations, preferably shareholders or clients of DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC;
• Photocopy of the identity card.
Applications will be filed at the headquarters of DUTERIMBERE IMF PLC in Kanogo no later than 20/11/2019 at 16:00.
NB : Only the files fulfilling the required conditions will be received.
Done at Kigali on 07/11/2019
BONUFETE Olive NZASINGIZIMANA Dative
HR Manager Chief Executive Office
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.