2 Teaching Staff In The Department Of Computer Sciences
Jobs at:Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri)
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for the following vacant position:
Areas of specialization and qualifications:
o One (1) Ph.D. holder (Lecturers or Senior Lecturers) in Embedded Systems; Robotic Systems and Internet of Things;
o One (1) Ph.D. holder (Lecturers or Senior Lecturers) in Networking and Digital Electronics; Cryptography and System Security.
• Supervising Organ: The Dean of the Faculty of Applied Fundamental Sciences
• Duration: Two (2) years renewable upon the performance
Key roles and responsibilities
• To teach the students and ensure adherence to and compliance with current advances in both research and pedagogy, including appropriate textbooks and other literature sources;
• To compile teaching, study tools, and other instructional materials, select appropriate textbooks and other literature sources, support teaching assistants and laboratory and/or fieldwork;
• To review, evaluate and provide advisory services on research proposals presented for either thesis or funding by students;
• To mobilize resources for research, teaching, development, networking, outreach, dissemination of research findings community service, internships, and placements;
• To engage in relevant cutting-edge research along with students and other academic and technical staff;
• To provide advisory services in publishing research outputs by students in reputable journals and periodicals that enhances the visibility and recognition of INES-Ruhengeri as an institution of research excellence in the various thematic research fields.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an Application Letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically, in one (1) single pdf file via email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than October 12, 2022, at 00:00 AM. From October 17, 2022, candidates will be able to visit the institution's website (www.ines.ac.rw) to find out which candidates have been selected for the interview or practical exams.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.