3 Revenue Officer
Jobs at:University Teaching Hospital Of Butare
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OF BUTARE .
• Ensuring hospital credit control and internal control are adhered to
• Analysing debtor information and data with the aim of enhancing credit control measures
• Facilitating effectively revenue capture
• Maintaining and managing customer relationship
• Organise, supervise and control all billing and revenue collection activities
• Be responsible of internal recovery and produce a weekly report on payment of hospitalized patients in Collaborations with matrons and those responsible for social cases in the hospital
• Be responsible for external recovery to clients with third party contract with the institution and produce a monthly report regarding the payment status of each client.
• Follow up of transmission of credits from ward clerk to cashiers then to billing and invoicing officers
• Ensure fully management and execution of Ministry of Health tariff respecting categories elaborated on the tariff
• Establish paying arrangements with patients ,monitor payments, following up with patients when payment lapses occurs
• Communicate with patients and/or health insurance companies on regular basis to insure all invoices are paid on time.
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A0 in Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Economics Specialization Finance / Accounting or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIA are an added value
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports;
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills; • High Analytical Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.