4 Materials Planning Specialist
Jobs at:Energy Utility Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to point of fit
• Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
Education and Experience requirements
• Holding Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, Economics and Business Management from the recognized university.
• Master’s degree in the above areas will be an advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in Administration, Logistics, stores management or related role.
• Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe your career objectives match these positions, send your application documents (in one file) addressed to Managing Director of EUCL, through firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than 15th March 2023 at 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Hard copies are not accepted. For more details on these positions, please visit our website on www.reg.rw
Please note that for Procurement Officers and Accountants Positions, interested candidates must submit one application.
Note: “EUCL is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”
Done at Kigali, on 07th March 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.