Jobs at:RwandAir Catering Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29th December 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast-growing in-flight catering company in Rwanda and started its operations from August 2014 and has been providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet, and charters for five years now. RwandAir Catering ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering companies in Africa in a few years to come. As part of this strategy we are looking for interested qualified and enthusiastic candidates to fill the position mentioned below: .
• Portion the meals for airlines using the specifications provided.
• Load the meals properly in their various trolleys.
• Place the catering trolleys in the holding fridge.
• Arrange the work area before daily work begins
• Verify labels with right date production on meal boxes and trays
• Collect from other departments all the items to set-up meals trays
• Carry the meals trolleys to the holding room
• Keep clean the workplace and the production tools
• Observe quality requirements
• Observe safety and security requirements
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum 2 relevant experiences in an airline hospitality industry
• Minimum of O Level or equivalent qualification.
• Basic computer skills.
• Fluent English, written and spoken.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your CV together with a cover letter including a statement describing your suitability for the position you are applying for (all in English) and 3 names of referees at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th December 2019. Note: your application letter must specify the position you are applying for.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.