5 Counter Agents
Jobs at:Duterimbere Imf Plc
Deadline of this Job:
20th November 2019
Date Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Counter Agents
NUMBER OF POSITIONS : 5
DUTERIMBERE IMF PLCis a microfinance institution approved by the National Bank of Rwanda. Its purpose is to provide financial and non-financial services for the social and economic development of the people of Rwanda, and in particular low-income but economically and potentially active women.
In the framework of providing fast and efficient services to its clients, DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC launches a call for tenders for the recruitment of Counter Agents who will be based in the Eastern Province and in the branches of Rubavu and Rusizi. .
• Responsible for the quality of the execution of all cash transactions;
• Responsible for the regular check of cash while ensuring the compliance of physical and theoretical cash;
• Responsible for opening customer deposit accounts in a complete and efficient manner;
• Person in charge of the classification of the vouchers and any other voucher of the transactions carried out in an efficient way;
• Responsible for welcoming customers and rendering them good service with speed;
• Responsible for giving customer care and guiding it;
• Responsible in raising awareness of the institution's products;
GENERAL POST MISSIONS
• Execute cash transactions (withdrawals, payments) with rigor and "commercial" usability;
• Carry out the daily checkout;
• Guide customers and other service seekers
• Perform at least 100 transactions per day
• Secure cash transfers securely and securely between the cash register, the main cash register and the safe;
• Ensure compliance with the regulatory ceiling for cash (insurance);
• Regularly check the cash register while ensuring that the physical and theoretical cash balances are in compliance;
• Market the products and services of the institution;
• Open customer deposit accounts in a comprehensive and efficient manner;
• Raise awareness and recruit new clients;
• Classify the vouchers and any other vouchers for transactions carried out in an efficient manner;
• Apply the internal control system for its activity;
• Answering other questions useful to DUTERIMBERE - IMF, PLC at the request of his superiors.
Specific Profile Required
• To be of Rwandan nationality;
• Ability to handle species;
• Developed business skills;
• Speak and write correctly Kinyarwanda, French or English. Knowledge of Kiswahili would be an asset;
• Accept to be based in the places mentioned above;
• Mastery of computers;
• To be in a good health ;
• Have honesty
• Being a resident of the places mentioned above would be an asset.
• To be at least 23 years old and at most 35 years old;
• Have at least a Bachelor's degree (A0) in Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar field with at least two years' experience in the field of credit union within the bank, microfinance institution or savings cooperative and credit;
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree (A0) in Management
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Being ready to work anywhere in the country where DUTERIMBERE- IMF, PLC has branches and sub-branches;
THE DOSSIERS TO BE PRESENTED:
• Letter of Application to the Chief Executive Officer of DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC;
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
• Photocopy of the diploma & training certificates;
• Certificate of services rendered;
• Three reference persons identifiable with their letters of recommendations, preferably shareholders or clients of DUTERIMBERE-IMF, PLC;
• Photocopy of the identity card.
Applications will be filed at the headquarters of DUTERIMBERE IMF PLC in Kanogo no later than 20/11/2019 at 16:00.
NB : Only the files fulfilling the required conditions will be received.
Done at Kigali on 07/11/2019
BONUFETE Olive NZASINGIZIMANA Dative
HR Manager Chief Executive Office
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.