8 After Sales Technician
Jobs at:After Sales Technician
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under the supervision of the after-sales technician supervisor, the After Sales Technicians will assist in all technical issues from Star Africa Media’s customers across the country.
Job title: After Sales Technician
Number of positions: 08 .
• Experience in antenna and solar product installation.
• Sales and reporting skills
• Education background in electronics or any other related field
• More than 3 years of experience in TV technical support
• Language: English, French and Kinyarwanda
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Having good oral and written communication skills.
• Self- motivation.
• Commercial awareness.
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: email@example.com ; and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org . Startimes head office is located at KIMIHURURA, Immeuble Aigle Blanc, Kigali - Rwanda.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.