ADM Delivery Manager - Mobile Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About this opportunity!
ADM Delivery manager ensures that all contractual deliveries related to demand management are fulfilled towards Mobile Financial Services agreements along with superior satisfaction from customer. The role is responsible for delivery of demands aligned with major turning points within DevOps cycle such as definition of demand, requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment on production. Securers performance towards the group account and MFS Delivery operations according to agreed targets. The ole is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for Group or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that Ericsson Wallet Platform demands delivery are completed according to DevOps and Agile methodology best practices.
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology and operations teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit at Ericsson. It will be required to work and lead stakeholders as Business Analyst, SW developers, testers, and other functions as part of the process.
You will be functionally reporting to Head of Service Delivery Mobile Financial Services as part of Digital Services PMO organization.
What You Will Do
• Establish and Maintain demand management SLAs
• Own and manage demand management planning and delivery.
• Continuously run contractual requirements towards own organization
• Handover deliverables to operations
• Keep track of schedule, internal and 3pp dependencies through demand management tool
• Own and manage escalation
• Collect requirements, define scope, define plan and sequence of activities
• Report performance and quality metrics aligned with quality plan
• Manage demand delivery team: tracking performance, providing feedback, resolving issues and optimize project performance
• Responsible for establishing WLA with the operations delivery areas and ensuring that all operational interfaces with the customer are established and functional.
• Single point of escalation towards the MA and SA for support post sales
• Support HoSD, MSCOO and MSIP organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales for the specific customer
• EWP 3PPs Management if required as part of demand management delivery
• Accountable Audit Management (External & Internal)
• Secure SLA/KPI fulfillment
• Demand Management Tools and Process accountability with continuous strive towards automation and efficiency.
• Team management located onsite as well as Global Centers.
You will bring
• Experience in Managed Services ADM (Demand Management) delivery. 5+ Years
• Experience in E-Wallets or payment solutions 3+ years
• Proven knowledge of PMP, PgMP and ITIL best practices
• Experience in operating Demand Management and DevOps tolls such Jira/Confluence, IBM/CLM etc
• Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
• BSS Experience 3+ years
• Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
• Result oriented with customer first attitude
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken French
• Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
• Good at handling resource planning and competence development
• University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.