Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
Roles and responsbility
• You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
• You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
• You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
• You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
• Existing clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service (retention).
• The number of new clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
Qualifications / More about you:
• You have an Engineering and/or a Commercial degree
• You are a Sales professional with 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
• You have strong sales skills (deal with C level) - Proven track record: achievements, successful sales & strong performance
• You have a SaaS Sales background (preferred)
• You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
• You have excellent communications & listening skills.
• You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs.
• You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
• You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
• You are fluent in English and French (written & spoken)
• You are able to travel (national)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/Infobip/publication/43ef1619-6c24-4421-9e24-6dc66b537ee4?dcr_id=DCRA1&sid=c2cc8851-dfcc-467d-8da5-3051a6896ef6
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.