Accountant A0 /Gf (Under Contract)
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service Kamonyi District
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Kamonyi District
• Make the daily control of revenue collected by the main cashier and check all receipts have been recorded in the cash book and they were paid in the bank.
• Check documents daily collection of receipts and money collected at the different collection stations.
• Ensure the monitoring and recording of revenue and expenditure of the hospital and sign requisitions of receipt books
• Perform monthly cash flow report and financial report of different partners.
• Ensure cost accounting of the use of funds for the hospital category of partners, and recipient.
• Take 3% on all invoices and accounts payable to RRA (to prepare the document signed by the medical director. Op and checks)
• Systematically establish reconciliation statements and reconciliation of bank accounts (monthly)
• Check keeping log expenditure and revenue
• Check Numbering and maintain the classification of the original proof rooms
• Prepare checks and other accounting documents for signing
• Ensure the accounting supervision of health centers
• Ensure the planned and improvised weekly supervision of cashiers’ hospital (at least once per month)
• update the bank book fund
• Do everything else asked by his supervisor in the work
• Observe and respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules.
• Daily Control of the revenues received by the principal cashier and whether all money is registered in cash book and deposited in the bank account
• Develop the budget project quarterly and annual of hospital
• Prepare the necessary documents for payment of salaries and bonuses (checks, PO)
• Daily update of the cash book and bank book
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Judgment & Decision making skills
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques
• Communication skills
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS)
• Time management skills
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Complex Problem Solving Skills
• Planning and organisational skills
• Flexibility Skills
• High analytical Skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.