: FULL TIME , Industry
: Telecommunications , Category
: Management ] Jobs at:
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2022 Duty Station:
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not DisclosedSimilar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about Rwanda Medical Supply Limited Rwanda Medical Supply Limited jobs in Rwanda
Rwanda Medical Supply Limited is a large scale corporation created and owned by the Government of Rwanda. RMS ltd objective is to ensure the availability of medicines, medical supplies, and consumables in the right quantity, with the acceptable quality, to the right place and customers, at the right time and with optimum cost to the Rwandan population.
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:
Accountant :(2)Tasks and responsibilities.
• Prepare accurately documents for approval (request for payments, request for funds transfers, payment vouchers, etc)
• Record different financial transactions and keeping up-to-date different books of account (sales, payments, etc)
• Prepare daily flash report of activities completed
• Prepare documents for tax declaration, payment and request of tax certificate
• Prepare and submit periodic report to the immediate supervisorQualification and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Holding a professional certificate (ACCA, CIMA, and CPA) or being registered to a professional training programs such ACCA, CIMA, and CPA is added advantage with maximum of 28 years old.Knowledge and technical skills required
• High analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Decision making skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Very effective organization skills;
• Team working skills;
• Computer skills (advanced excel, word and power point)Work Hours:
8 Experience in Months:
60 Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates and Driving license, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Monday 20th June 2022 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
• Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
QUICK ALERT SUBSCRIPTION