Jobs at:AQUASAN Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB DETAILS: Job Qualifications
AQUASAN LIMITED is looking for an Accountant. As the Accountant, the person will be responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and in ensuring up-to-date posting of all accounting transactions on a daily basis. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller. .
• Ensuring that proper books of accounts are kept in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards and the Rwandan law.
• Overseeing daily sales, purchases and bank reconciliations
• Preparation of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets, and depreciation schedules.
• Assisting in the creation of monthly financial reports.
• Enforce compliance statutory regulations, through timely submission of tax returns and statutory returns i.e. VAT, AYE, OP, CIT and Pension
• Supporting month-end and year-end accounting process.
• Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Developing reliable cash flow projections and reporting mechanism.
• Responsible for the audit process and communication with auditors.
• Debtors, creditors, and stock reconciliations
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must have a Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) Degree or related field / Professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA or ACCA.
• Proficiency in ERP system will be an added advantage.
• Must have above 4 years’ experience in a busy working environment in a similar position.
• Experience in auditing will be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of IFRS, local tax regulations and statutory financial accounting and reporting.
• He/she must be detail-oriented and possess good communication skills.
• Must have good knowledge of relevant accounting systems and reporting
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Please apply with hard copy of your Curriculum Vitae to our office along with a Cover Letter clearly specifying the companies you have worked for here in Rwanda on or before 25th January 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Our Office is located at G-3, PRIME ECONOMIC ZONE, Phase 1, Masoro, Gasabo Dist. Landmark: Near Bank of Kigali PEZ Branch.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.