Jobs at:Izere Services And Trading Co.Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09th August 2019
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant is responsible for managing the company’s books, making payments, printing EBM receipts, and managing our office facilities and internal documents. You will keep track of our assets, updating our internal database daily, always ensuring our data is up to date and correct. There will be some degree of ad hoc work, completing requests as they arise. The Accountant will report directly to the CEO while working closely with our external accounting partner on technical matters and account managers on client matters. Compensation is commensurate with experience. At Izere, we invest heavily in our employees’development and will be happy to support you achieve your goals. .
• Manage company books using Terapreneur Business Software (training will be provided in the beginning), reconcile accounts and prepare monthly reports.
• Manage transfers to clients and reconcile payments received.
• Ensure taxes are paid and other payments are made to our suppliers, creditors, employees, and others.
• Prepare invoices, and Print EBM receipts, deal with related taxes timely and manage communication with RRA.
• Making basic forecasts for operation expenses and managing this budget on a day-to-day basis.
• Keeping our accounting notes and accounting operations manual up to date.
• Follow up on all payment matters, resolving issues as they arise with our banking partners, both domestically and internationally.
• Reconcile transfers in our internal database, supporting the CEO prepares periodic portfolio reports.
• Manage the company’s office, including our digital filing system
• Manage employee benefits schemes.
• Other administration and finance tasks as they arise.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Education Qualification: Bachelors in Accounting with Minimum two years proven experience in accounting or A1 with 4years proven experience in accounting with a desire to enhance your knowledge and skills through self-learning and professional courses and certifications
• The experience should be working in book-keeping, inventory management, administration or similar field. Experience using accounting software is a strong plus, so is any experience working in a fast-paced business environment.
• Demonstrated excellent time management, and organizational skills with strong attention to details also should be willing to work under pressure.
• Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
• The ability to push back when needed, but also be reliable and determined. You should be motivated by getting things done and meeting deadlines
Ideally, you also have:
• Strong numerical and math skills
• Intermediate IT skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Excel and online document storage systems such as Google drive.
• English and Kinyarwanda fluency. French and Swahili proficiency is a plus.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , and copy email@example.com including a summarized CV with 3 references and motivation letter with “Accountant Application” in the subject line. The motivation letter should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and how you can help grow the company and yourself. Applications will be accepted until August 9th, 2019, and candidates will be given one or more technical tasks to complete before being invited for an interview.