Jobs at:Job In Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable company in Rwanda is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and proactive individual to take up the role of Accountant. Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the role shall be responsible for different projects. .
• Preparation of quarterly and annual budgets.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• General ledger analysis.
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations and weekly cash-flow reports.
• Daily data capture into the accounting system.
• Suppliers & statutory payments.
• Any other duties assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or relevant equivalent field.
• Pursuing and attained at least the Intermediate Level (Part II) Pre-professional qualification as
a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent ACCA qualification.
• A minimum of 4 years of accounting experience in a similar working environment.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Detail-oriented: attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors and proactiveness
to probe further into data.
• Deadline-orientated with strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize
and stick to time constraints is critical.
• Ability to work independently while maintaining the highest standards of integrity and
• Excellent command of both oral and written English is essential.
• Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
• Demonstrable in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with Government of Rwanda taxation, employment policies
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=33510
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.