Jobs at:Nyange Sector
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RECRUITMENT OF STAFF FOR NYANGE YESS (YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND SUPPORT SERVICES) CENTER IN NYANGE SECTOR-NGORORERO DISTRICT Accountant (1 position) Contract: one year renewable Accountant (1 position) .
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Manage the inventory software that records the center’s library tool equipment and tools.
• Control all the assets at the center by lending, and recovering all the tools in and out of the center.
• Collect the rental fees, deposit, and account for every finance.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize periodical financial status by collecting information; preparing statements of financial position, statement of revenues and expenditures, and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Report to the YESS Center Coordinator and seek approval from the Coordinator on all matters related to the Center’s tools rental, storage, and management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Management, Economics
• Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA, CAT is an added advantage
• Excellent in English oral and written communication
• Ability to manage relationships and expectations on various levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organization skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than August 19th, 2020. However, due to the urgent need for staff, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Written and oral examination will be done on 21th, August 2020 at Nyange Sector office.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.