Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority (RCAA)
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda civil aviation Authority is a Government institution established by Law No 03/2017 of 21/02/2017 determining its mission, organization, and functioning as amended to date. RCAA has a legal personality and is governed in accordance with laws governing organs of Public Service.
To achieve its mission RCAA would like to recruit qualified staff to fill the attached vacant positions on its Organization structure. Details on positions advertised including terms of reference, required profile and number of positions are obtained from the RCAA website.
Job title: Accountant
Report to: Head of Finance .
• Gather financial data and ledgers
• Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
• Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and reporting
• Oversee external and internal audits
• Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
Skills and ability
• Proven experience as an Accountant.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices.
• In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
• Proficient in MS Office and finance software.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Keen eye for details.
• Organizational and leadership skills.
• Must be Rwandan
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related qualifications.
• At least seven (5) years’ experience in an institution of similar size and complexity.
• Having worked with an audit firm would be a plus.
• CPA, ACCA, CIMA, qualified.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: (5) years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to RCAA Head Office at Kigali International Airport not later than Friday, 22nd November 2019 at 5 P.M:
A filled application form obtained from the RCAA website: www.caa.gov.rw
A copy of CV
A copy of the required degree or diploma and certificates and equivalency certificate from HEC for foreign degrees
Copy of National ID
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.