Jobs at:Rwanda Printery Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited is a State Owned company, subsidiary of Agaciro Development Fund, the Rwanda Sovereign Wealth Fund. RPC Ltd wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill vacant position. The details of this post are hereunder.
Job title: Accountant
Supervisor: Director of Finance and Administration
Directorate: Finance and Administration
Duties of Accountant Include but not Limited to the Following:
• Issuing invoices
• Issuing EBM invoices
• Submitting invoices to customers
• Maintain the petty cash fund
• Maintain an orderly petty cash filing system
• Apply for replenishment to the Director of Administration and Finance who authorizes the float;
• Prepare payment claim forms and petty cash requisition forms for approval;
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits promptly;
• Assist chief accountant in preparing financial reports;
• Maintain filing of accounting transaction in a proper way.
Job Requirements •
The job holder must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Skills and competences
• Having a partial ACCA/CPA or being an active student in accounting profession;
• Should have 2 years working experience in the same job;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
• Strong organization and planning skills;
• Computer literacy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach the below documents (all as a single PDF document) via email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to Emmanuel.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• A motivation letter addressed to CEO explaining your suitability for the position,
• Curriculum vitae with 3 professional referee names and contacts.
• Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
• Copy of National Identity Card.
• Maximum Age:30
• The closing date for submission of applications is 10th September 2021 at 5 pm; no late applications will be accepted. Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.