Safintra Rwanda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
7th February 2019
Date Posted: 5th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RwF
SAFINTRA RWANDA LIMITED
Plot 2156 & 2157, Prime Economic Zone, Phase 1, Masoro, Gasabo Dist. P.O.Box 6959, Kigali-Rwanda
We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s ﬁnances.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company accomplish long term success.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are accurately recorded and documented.
• Prepare monthly returns: VAT, Pension, and PAYE among others.
• Perform bank reconciliation statement.
• Prepare Tax Invoices in the system and EBM machine. Update accounts receivable.
• Update accounts payable, book purchases and perform reconciliations.
• Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time.
• Assist in the processing of weekly/monthly reports.
• Directly involve in stock taking.
• Assist with other accounting tasks as directed by the superiors.
• Bachelors degree in accounting or relevant ﬁeld
• Proven experience of 3-4 years in a Manufacturing organization
• Excellent knowledge of MS Ofﬁce and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. QuickBooks, Tally)
• Great attention to details.
• Good with numbers and ﬁgures.
• Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
Job application procedure
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 7th February 2019
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.