Jobs at:Special Olympics Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2020
Date Posted: Monday, January 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Special Olympics Rwanda is an NGO registered with Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) and accredited by Special Olympics International (SOI) since 2003, with its mission “To provide year-round for children & adults with intellectual disability, giving them continuing opportunities, to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community. Special Olympics transform lives through the joy of sport, every day, everywhere. Through the power of sports, people with intellectual disabilities discover new strengths and abilities, skills and success. Our athletes find joy, confidence, and fulfillment on the playing field and in life. They also inspire people in their communities and elsewhere to open their hearts to a wider world of human talents and potential .
The main responsibility of the Unified Champion Schools (UCS) An accountant will include:
• Receive and review all financial and accounts support documents and ensure they are acceptable as per the books of accounts
• Capture and records of financial support documents for future reference
• Prepare payment vouchers
• Prepare periodic reports to be submitted to Special Olympics Rwanda as support documents are brought back from all expenditure related to the UCS project.
• Produce periodical reports (monthly, quarterly and annual) and corresponding quarterly action plan and submit them to the Project Manager at Special Olympics Rwanda ,
• Ensure data collection and processing as well as their accuracy and their reliability for reporting,
• Promote good working relationship and networking with School institutions/organizations,
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounts and similar field of education
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Minimum five (5) years of working experience
• Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
• Experience living and working in different cultures
• Professionalism and demonstrated experience working with staff and local leaders/or private sector
• Prio working experience with similar tasks and responsibilities is required
• Demonstrated fluency with English speaking and writing skills.
• Ability to work with colleagues at all levels to the completion of the assignment given.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
The Interested candidates are required to submit their documents including your CV and the Cover Letter to the following Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef885uvHIETJsLCU2SKGX7RQ4oTup2H-jLnKXro0zltdHz3A/viewform?usp=sf_link not later than January 07, 2020. Include “Accountant” in the email subject line. Your application should include a resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for a number of interviews to test analytical and conceptual thinking skills through consulting case questions and to discuss interests and experience.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.