Jobs at:The Downtown Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20th June 2019
Date Posted: 20th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Downtown Limited hereafter (“TDL” or “the Company” or “the developer”) formerly incorporated as “Downtown Sarl” is a private limited company with the main objective of construction of buildings and other civil engineering projects. The company was incorporated on March 2, 2006. Downtown SARL had purchased land previously occupied by the National Police of Rwanda from Kigali City Council in 2005. The company seeks to tap into the rapidly growing real estate sector in Rwanda. The Rwandan real estate and construction sector is lately witnessing a boom in construction activity spurred by rising demand for both commercial and residential space
Urgent Opening. For Accountant
Place of Work: Downtown Ltd. Muhima Kigali.
• Preparation of vouchers
• Issuing of receipt
• Prepare the reconciliation daily basis
• Collect fiscal bank slips from tenants
• Prepare demand notes
• Issuing electricity coupon and receipt
• Prepare Petty Cash Vouchers and Register.
• Reviews all payments and bank reconciliations.
• Oversee the preparation of journal entries and initial them before forwarding them to the financial controller for endorsement.
• Input transactions,
• Support the Financial controller to adequately prepare for auditors and to provide timely and satisfactory responses to all auditors’ queries, comments, and recommendations,
• Exercise any other duty as assigned by the supervisor or anybody superior officer
• Recommend additional policies for more accountability,
• Provide daily, monthly cash and bank reconciliation reports in addition to Tax report (Balance sheet, Cash flow, and Income statements),
• Exercise any other duty as assigned by the immediate supervisor, the executive management and board of directors,
• Timely report to the office and whenever deemed important by the supervisor due to the critical nature of services the company offers to its customers,
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: Minimum Two years up to 5 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application through firstname.lastname@example.org including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than June 20th, 2019.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.