Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring a Accountant officer!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
• Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
• Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
• Creating and managing sales analysis reports.
• Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline.
• Auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations; working with outside auditors and providing needed information for the monthly, and annual external audits to ensure correct and timely closing reports.
• Presenting recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies to avoid possible fraud and errors.
• Controlling treasury transactions, document filling, accounting policy, and cycles.
• Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Ensuring compliance with local, state, and government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
• Handling the processes and taxes of importing the containers and ensuring full compliance with their regulations.
• Managing the customs process and handling and ensuring the containers’ compliance with their regulations.
• Managing the warehouse processes (offloading / Uploading) and scheduling the customer shipments/orders.
• Managing and handling all logistics cycles, processes and deals (Manpower, delivery truck, etc..).
• Managing and overseeing the bank's deals and transactions.
• Managing the capital, cost, revenue, profit, and cash flow of the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position.
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce.
• 4 – 8 years of experience in the same field.
• CMA or CPA holder is preferred.
• Excellent English Language is a must.
• Excellent user of MS office.
• Strong knowledge of Rwanda Accounting Standards and IFRS.
• Experience in working with accounting software ERP systems.
• Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Will not be considered for any resume without the below information.
• Write in the body email your expected Net Salary & notice period.
• Please send your updated resume and other documents to “ firstname.lastname@example.org “ with the subject “JR-HR-AOF”.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.