Jobs at:Rwamagana Banana Wine Cpc Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwamagana Banana Wine Cpc Company Ltd
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in the office of the Registrar General with Company Code 107675046. Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is located in Rwamagana industrial Park in Rwamagana District, Mwulire Sector. It was established to produce quality and high-value Banana based products for local and export markets.
Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandan national to fill the following position:
• Prepare all payments of Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd
• File all accounting documents; ensure proper and regular filling of documents to facilitate internal and external audits;
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Prepare bank accounts reconciliation, Analyze financial statements for consistency and correct errors in financial statements as and when necessary;
• Declare and pay VAT and withholding taxes of RWAMAGANA CPC service providers in compliance with RRA and on time.
• Bachelor’s degree in in accounting and Finance.
• Have two (2) years of experience in the field of financial management
• Know the IT tool, more particularly management software.
• kills in general, analytical and public accounting
• Knowledge of l, administration, law, taxation, banking regulations
• Sense of negotiation, communication, and organization
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Rigor, method, responsiveness
• The practice of English and/or French
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates match the above-mentioned positions will send their documents (Copy of Degree, National ID, CV and Application Letter addressed to the Chairperson of Board of Directors) through the email of Rwamagana Banana Wine CPC Company Ltd: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written exam.
Application deadline: 22th November 2022 at 17hrs.
Done at Rwamagana, on 17th November 2022
Chairperson of Board of Directors
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.