Jobs at:Gorilla Investment Company(GOICO) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, July 05 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• GORILLA INVESTMENT COMPANY ” GOICO Ltd” would like to recruit a competent and qualified Accountant Ao having the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree (A0) in Accounting with 5 year of Experience
Key Technical skills & knowledge required:
• Knowledge of cost analysis technics;
• Knowledge to analyses complex financial information &produce reports;
• Deep understanding of financial account;
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Communication skills (verbal and written).
• Judgment &Decision making skills
• High analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
• Complex problem solving and stress management.
• Flexibility skills
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
• Strong in IT skills, particularly in financial software: SAGE SAARI 100 and Quick Book also Microsoft Exel, Word ,Power point,..
• Be at most 45 years old
• Budget preparation and its execution
• Participate in preparation and monitor the annual operation budget, and control its execution in compliance with GOICO rules and procedures
• Ensure proper receipt and custody of funds supported by appropriate vouchers
• - Payments for goods and services
• Received and check conformity and accuracy of payment requests
• Ensure proper disbursement of funds supported by appropriate vouchers
• Ensure safe custody of payments vouchers
• Financials management and reporting
• Ensure the existence of strong internal controls in fund allocation, budgetary commitments, authorizations and payments
• Write the Cash Book and General Ledger using an appropriate accounting software to produce revenue and expenditure reports and other financial statements
• Prepare bank reconciliation statements at the end of each month
• Prepare complete, accurate and timely financial reports and statement accordance with mandatory deadlines
• Participate in internal and external audit exercises and assist them in their respective functions.
• Prepare timely the tax, CIT, VAT, PAYEE, WHT (RRA) and contributions such as: PENSION, MATERNITY, CBH (RSSB).
• Others related activities to GOICO Ltd accounting.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The Rwandan interested candidates should submit to GOICO Ltd, the following documents: Identity card (ID) copy, Job application handwritten, Curriculum Vitae, degree notified, Criminal record, 3 references, certificates of rendered services and others judged necessary documents or certificates for the post from 20th June, 2023 at 11h00 to 05th July 2023 at 17h00 at GOICO Ltd Office located at Musanze District and on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with different documents sent in single file.
• Done at Musanze on June, 16th 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.