Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing (REMCO)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment, and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense, and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair, and maintenance services.
As the industrial policy master plan recommends the Government to take the lead in investing in industries of high priority, REMCO provides a vehicle to implement this policy and serves as an anchor company for coordinated and rapid industrial growth. It is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation, and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs, and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no-bake reclamation molding system. .
We are searching for detail-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable Professional to assist the department as it receives, processes, and collects on goods sold or services rendered. The Accounts Receivable Professional will work closely with internal departments to ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time. You will also review account information, correct discrepancies, and speak to clients to establish better payment terms
To succeed as an Accounts Receivable Professional, you should be a skilled and thorough researcher with excellent communication and record keeping skills. You should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong math and computer skills.
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies
• Processing and recording transactions
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
• Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts
• Generating reports and statements for internal use
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, with a professional accounting title (CPA, ACCA)
• Combination of education and experience may be accepted
• Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software
• Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com , Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.