Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation (REMCO) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies
• Processing and recording transactions
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
• Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts
• Generating reports and statements for internal use
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Combination of education and experience may be accepted
• Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software
• Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills
• High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
What we offer?
• Competitive salaries and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
• Learning work environment with opportunity to grow;
• Training for further skills development.
Other benefits include:
• A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially driven organization;
• A competitive compensation package including employer-paid medical insurance plan;
• Vacation and training/study leave benefits;
• Exposure to innovative ideas, projects and collaborative staff activities;
• Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 21st 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.