Jobs at:Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA)
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
3 years and above
Specific experience required
• Minimum experience 3 years working in Accounting, Finance in Public or Private Institutions, preferably in an NGO interacting with refugees or displaced population;
• Passionate in delivering assigned responsibilities;
• Work with less supervision and frequent reminders; Self-motivated
• Team work skills
• Having experience in Petty Cash, Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation;
• Excellent knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles and practices, ability to work harmoniously with colleagues from various cultures and professional backgrounds and strong strategic and creative thinking;
• Skills at accounting software e.g. Quick Books etc.
• CPA or CAT Level 2 is an added value;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and /or French; knowledge of all is advantageous;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Working experience with NGOs interacting with refugees or displaced population is an added value. Interested candidates should submit their motivation letter, updated C.V together with three references, copy of national ID/Passport, and copy of latest work certificates documents for the previous employer all in One PDF Format. All candidates should submit their applications addressed to Finance, Admin. & Logistics Officer on the email address: email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than 17/02/2023 at 17:00.
Finance, Admin. & Logistics Officer
Done at Kigali, 09/02/2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.