Jobs at:Bella Flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced persons to fill the following post:
Under the supervisor of the Chief Finance Officer, the Accountant ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments and compliance with financial regulations.
• Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the SAGE Evolution System.
• Prepare on monthly basis reconciliation of all accounts and submit bank reconciliation statement to Chief Finance Officer not later than 10th of the following month,
• Prepare on monthly basis reconciliation of all receivables and payables accounts and submit report to the Chief Finance Officer not later than 10th of the following month,
• Prepare weekly report and submit to the Chief Finance Officer not later than Monday before 8 :00 am,
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements of the company and submit to the Chief Finance Officer not later than 10th of the following month and quarter respectively,
• Prepare annual financial statement of Bella Flowers and submit to the Chief Finance Officer not later than 20th of the following year,
• Ensure sufficient liquidity on company's accounts and inform the management in case of scarce or excess liquidity to make necessary action;
• Ensures proper filing and management of the records and books of accounts that were used in the expenditure and bank reconciliation and respect all accounting procedures.
• Prepare invoices for Local and exports customers using EBM. (Electronic Billing Machine) for each sale payment,
• Prepare declaration and payment of RRA taxes on time in order to avoid penalties and interests,
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA Part II is required.
• Two (2) years experience in finance/accounting department is required.
Skills and abilities:
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Adequate knowledge in Sage evolution accounting software
• Mastery of the application of international accounting standards (IASs, IFRS)
• Mastery of the application of accounting concepts
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Inventory management skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Bella Flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting applications is on 19 August 2022 at 5:00pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd in one document.
Chief Executive Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.