Jobs at:Early Generation Seed Potato(EGSP-Imbuto) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Early Generation Seed Potato Ltd (EGSP-Imbuto) is a limited company that has been created by seed potato producers working in Greenhouse since 2020 with the mission to become a leading institution in Minitubers and Pre-Basic seed potato production in order to have stable and availability of Early Generation Seed Potato in their working place to support Potato Farmers in Rwanda and everyone working in potato business. The EGSP-Imbuto Ltd company is now building the seed potato value chain – upwards by organizing all Greenhouse owners to be involved in the production of mini tubers as EGSP out-growers and Pre Basic production at Nyabihu District.
We are looking to employ a detail-oriented and experienced accountant to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the accounting department.
Required skills are following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Management;
• Minimum three years of significant working experience in accounting and management field;
• Ability to use Excel, Word, Accounting software such as QuickBooks, SAGE. Etc.
• Understand Rwanda’s tax law and tax declaration
• Excellent interpersonal skills and Ability to work as part of a team,
• Budget management and financial analysis;
• Financial control and audit;
• Ability to handle sensitive issues with discretion in a multicultural environment;
• Proficient in Kinyarwanda and English. Working knowledge of French is an asset;
• Ability to work in an international, multi-stakeholder environment, maintain effective and cooperative relations with national authorities as well as donors
• Good communication skills;
• Can work independently;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their application documents including Curriculum Vitae, Motivation Letter max one page, copy of Degree and proof of experience at EGSP Head office based in Musanze Building of 7th Day Adventist Church, 2nd Floor Near SPF-Ikigega, not later than 3rd November 2021. The only shortlisted number of candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.