Jobs at:Fédération Rwandaise de Football Association (FERWAFA)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, October 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in development and monitoring of the execution of the FERWAFA budget;
• Prepare payment by verifying documentation and requesting approval for disbursement
• Record all financial transaction(expenses and incomes;
• Classify all supporting documents (accounting data) ;
• Produce regularly the cash flow statement and liquidity management;
• Carry out bank reconciliation and revenues collection monitoring;
• Produce FERWAFA Financial Statement’s
The candidate must:
• Being Rwandese Nationality,
• Criminal record testifying that the candidate has not been condemned to 6 months’ imprisonment.
• Preferably aged under 45.
• Understanding the principle of non-disclosure and confidentiality.
• Have a bachelor degree in Finance, accounting ,Economics and Management and at least 3 years of working experience in the same field;
• Have a proven experience as an accountant in a business environment;
• Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English, French, and Kinyarwanda (any other language being a plus),
• Be dependable, cooperative and a team player.
• Be able to work independently, pro-actively and have a ‘hands-on’ approach.
• Have excellent task-management skills, able to set and meet deadlines and multi-task effectively with discretion and confidentiality.
• The candidate should be available to start immediately upon confirmation of his recruitment and contract terms finalization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates shall submit their application letter addressed to the General Secretary of FERWAFA (via by email Careers@ferwafa.rw ) accompanied by:
• Signed detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter,
• Copy of their degree
• Evidences of required experience
• Criminal record
• Copy of their ID or Passport
• Submission deadline is Friday 27th October 2023 at 05:00PM
• Only applicants that will fulfill all the requirements for this position will be notified and invited for the next phase of the recruitment process.
• Done at Kigali,23/10/2023
• KALISA Adoplhe
• General Secretary
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.