Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is currently recruiting an Accountant
The Accountant manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and declarations. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
What you will do:
• Be responsible for all accounting transactions in our system and ensures the correctness of imputation.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting approval for disbursements
• Perform periodical accounting closing
• Follow the accounting procedures and rules of the Republic of Rwanda, in order to assure that the information presented in the financial reports is correct
• Ensure bank accounts, cash flows & balances are well managed and analyze the treasury position
• The compliance of invoices, salaries is verified according to the procedures, and their timely payment is assured
• Carry out the banking reconciliation;
• Ensure the daily management of banking relations;
• Ensure a quarterly update of asset inventory;
• Support to internal and external audits
• May carry out some administrative and logistics task (Transport, small procurement, bookings,…)
You will be a good fit if:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics or Management,
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar position in Accounting.
• Having strong oral and written communication skills in Kinyarwanda and English (French is an asset)
• Possess proven experience with Quickbook
• Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Client oriented, mature and team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
• Be of proven moral integrity.
• Possess strong analytical and assessment skills
• Show a sense of responsibility and initiative (proactive).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.